This policy is valid from 22 July 2016
- This blog content is written by Beverly Hayes. For questions about this blog, please contact the blog owner- email@example.com.
- Many posts contain affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and buy something, Simply Wheat Bread may receive a small commission at NO EXTRA COST to you.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the blog content may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference. The affiliate money earned helps pay the fees to keep this site up and running. Thank you so much for your support!
- Simply Wheat Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
- Any compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made on this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. If I claim or appear to be expert on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission. If you want to share my content you may do so by using only one image with a link back directly to the post.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Need your own blog policy? go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org